Monday, September 16, 2013

The Last Week

Hey Everyone!

This is the last week, but thanks so much for the support and for leading me here. I know that these two years have gone by fast, but I feel as if I had the time I needed to make the descisions that I had to take. I've grown to honestly love the Lord, and I've learned that the only way that I can show that love is by serving Him and doing His will.

I won't be coming home the same person. I can't be the same. But I've only learned to be better and to serve God before all else. I know that He lives and loves me. And that He guides my steps and has a purpose in my life. He is my master and He leads me to a better life. I could not have achieved what I've achieved without His help. He's allowed me to change a small part of the world, one person at a time. And it's been quite the humbling experience to be a part of the conversion of His children. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything.

I'm extremely excited to see everyone again, though it hurts deeply to think about leaving these people. I love it here, and I love being a missionary. I hope that I can keep in contact with these people through my entire life (I guess I can't lose my Spanish, then).

But I'll see you all in a week. I'll be getting back extremely tired and burned out, but I already know that seeing you guys will fill me with excitement. Thanks for everything. I love you all!

See you in a week!
Elder Seth Prestwich

No comments:

Post a Comment