Monday, May 6, 2013

Well, We Just Had an Emergency Exchange

Hey Everyone!

Well, this week was pretty crazy. Well, it was normal until the end. We got a phone call at night and they told us that we're gonna have to do an emergency exchange. They want to send a local missionary my way and they sent my companion to Trujillo. So that was pretty depressing. I'm gonna miss him. But I guess we'll trust the President's inspiration. I'm a bit worried because I only have 4 weeks here in this area, but I know that the Lord qualifies those whom He calls. So I'll do fine, I'm sure. I'll just have to trust in the Lord. I don't know who my companion is yet, but he should be getting here at lunchtime. So I'll have to let you know on Sunday.

As for the call, I'll try to call at 6:00 (my time). I think that should be alright for you guys. But I figure I'll get to call for a couple minutes a few days before to organize it all, as usual.

Other than, that, the district has been super excited to do missionary work. I think the visit with Elder Bednar and the leadership reunion got a lot of people excited. They did several large changes in the misison. But it should be really cool.

Thanks everyone! I love ya!
Elder Seth Prestwich

No comments:

Post a Comment