Monday, June 17, 2013

Wow, Sounds Like a Lot Happened...

Hey everyone!

Well, sounds like there was a lot going on back home. I'll be praying for all those families that lost their homes in the fire. I really hope that they can recuperate quickly.
But on the good side, I'm doing great down here. We just finished yet another transfer and I'm working hard. The baptisms are coming around, so I'm supper happy about that. I'm always thankful for the chance to help people, especially find their way to Christ. I wouldn't trade this time for anything, as hard as it may be. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do when it finishes... So I figure I'll just not think about it. I'll just work day by day for now.
Hope everyone is enjoying Summer and the new games. And that Father's Day went by well. And I hope that things can get a bit better back home.
You'll all be in my prayers!
Thanks for everything!
Elder Seth Prestwich

No comments:

Post a Comment