Monday, June 3, 2013

Wow... It's June...

Hey Everyone!

Time is sailing by. It's already June and we're starting off the month great. We have a baptism this week and several more should come in this month. We've got high goals and expectations here in San Luis. I really hope we can keep it up.

My companion is really trying to get used to missionary life. It's quite the change, and he's one that worries about everyone. So I'm trying to help him stay calm and not get down when things don't work out. And to not worry so much! But things are still going great and he's learning super fast.

As for interesting things... Well, I ate pidgeon with spaghetti. That was a bit strange. But it really doesn't have any meat at all, so it was kinda lame. I guess they cook it mostly to give flavor to the sauce.

I also figured out the date that I'll be coming home, and that'll be the 23rd of September. So my mission will be 9 days longer than a year! Guess I got lucky.

Well, I hope everyone is doing great back home and that the Summer is full of fun activities!
Love you all!
Elder Seth Prestwich

No comments:

Post a Comment