Monday, July 8, 2013

It's Almost My Birthday!



Well, we're going strong here in San Luis!

The week was good and we're gonna keep working. We have several investigators preparing for baptism this month and I hope all goes well.
Jefferson was getting ready to be baptised for last Saturday, but his mother didn't give him permission. She told him he has to wait two years until he's 18 to make that descision. We're gonna see if we can get her to change her mind this week. It was a big let down for him to not be able to get baptised, but we're not giving up yet.

As for other investigators, they're doing well. There's a mother and her daughter (Zuly and Jefferson, as well) that came to church again last week and are doing great. They listened to missionaries years ago, but didn't get baptized. This time, Zuly is a little more determined. I really hope she can make it there. She's quite receptive to the spirit and humble. We just have to help her get over her fears.

Other than that, I'm doing pretty good. The zone leaders have told me that I've got a package waiting for me, so I'll get it today. Thanks for sending it!
I'm sure I'll enjoy it a ton.

Everything is going strong and I'm pumpped to work hard. I don't have very much time to waste, after all. I gotta do my absolute best and work with all my heart, might, mind and strength.

Take care!
Elder Seth Prestwich

No comments:

Post a Comment