Monday, July 15, 2013

Well, I guess I'm 21...

Hey Everyone!

I guess I'm 21... That's what the calender tells me. That means I've finished a full year of my life in service to the Lord. From 20 to 21. That's quite the achivement if you ask me. I know I could have done more and been better, but I've been trying. I've been super greatful for all that God has done for me in this year and for the conversion that He's allowed me to develop. But most of all, I'm grateful for the people that He's put in my path so that I could help them find the way to eternal happiness. That means more to me than any change that I've personally had.

The members and my investigators did a nice little party for me. It was just 4 or 5 families, so it was a bit calmer. It wasn't the entire ward throwing a party. So this time, we got to eat in the house of an investigator (which isn't common here, since we have pensionistas) and several families came. They did a little surprise party with the dinner they invited me to. It was really nice. I got to eat cake and they gave me a couple little gifts.

Other than that, we'll see who else we can help.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Take care!
Elder Seth Prestwich

No comments:

Post a Comment