Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

Well, we've hit July. Crazy.
Hope everyone enjoys the 4th! I'll have to make a little flag to hang around the room or off my backpack. I'd like to show a little pride for my country.

Other than that, all's been going normally. People are coming to Christ, I'm in good health, so no complaints. My companion is learning a ton. I often forget that he's a new missionary, so that's a good sign. He's getting a lot better.

But I guess it would have been cool to have a week that was a little more eventful, but it kinda went by. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Though we did get to go to the stadium and go play soccer. That turned out pretty fun. It was full sized and we played 11-11. Even with that many people, we got worn out super fast. Lots of running. But quite enjoyable. I'm just hoping that I'll learn to play well some day.

Hope everyone's healthy and well!
Elder Seth Prestwich

No comments:

Post a Comment