Monday, August 20, 2012

Another cambio that flew by...

Well, time seems to be flying by these days. We're working hard each day. As of late, I've been really trying to focus on putting my whole effort into today. I want to be able to look back at each day, happy that I did what I did. I don't want to laze off and end up with regrets. I know I don't have much time here in the mission, especially for how important this work is. But I'm rededicating myself to working like every day is my last chance to change the lives of others. It really helps me change my attitude. I may have to make a lot of sacrifices, but it's always worth it.

It's odd to think how little we do, but how much the Lord makes of it. He's really relying on normal, 20 year old kids to go preach the most important message that anyone will ever hear. We have tons of weaknesses and struggles, but the Lord always carries our words and efforts to the hearts of those we teach. He leads us to all the people who are ready to accept the Gospel. I love being here.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and support!

As for a good story, I got to eat my first guinea pig! There's pretty much no meat at all, and it's kinda slimy. But they put a really good sauce on it, so I couldn't help but like it.

Well, time is up again, sorry about a short letter, but I love you all! Take care of yourselves!
Elder Seth Prestwich

No comments:

Post a Comment