Monday, March 25, 2013


Hey Everyone!

Well, all has been going great down here. Well, we were a bit down that our investigator that was going to get baptised had family issues and won't get to Huaraz again until July. So that was a bit of a let down. But we know that we'll find someone else. We had two new families in church yesterday, so that was really cool. Though, we have to make sure that one of them is married (though not likely here in Peru...). If not, we'll see if we can get a wedding set up! That's always hard to do, but if she really wants to come to Christ, she'll be willing. I truly hope so...

As for some fun things that have been going on, well... we got to spend the whole P-Day cleaning the room... That was fun... But we've started playing ping pong in the district as well, which is really funny. I really should have played more, I can't hold my own at all. I'll get it though. I never did have much coordination at 6:00 AM, though... I'm not too big on getting up early. Though I can't complain much, because it's entertaining and I like being with the whole district.

But I've been a bit sad looking at the end of the exchange coming up. It's almost definite that I'll be leaving. I've been here for 6 months, and has been one of my favorite areas without a doubt. I enjoy the ward, weather, landscape, and everything. Kinda sad to leave it all. I'll miss these people. Though I've got a couple weeks left, so I can't miss them yet! And I'll find wonderful people no matter where I go, so I'm not too worried. It's just scary to think that my next area will very possibly be my last. I'll be there for 6 months more, and that's it... Wow... Time flies when you're havin' fun.

Anyway, hope all is well back home and that everyone is in good health! I love you all and am always praying for you guys!
Take Care!
Elder Seth Prestwich

No comments:

Post a Comment