Monday, April 22, 2013

Once Again, from Perú!


Hey Everyone!

Well, we're doing pretty well in our area. We have baptisms for this week and the next two, and we're pretty excited about helping them come to Christ. We're starting to really look for indicated and prepared people to keep the fechas going for each week. We know that we can achieve the success that the Lord wants us to. We're not gonna slack off or give up. It's a critical moment in the salvation of Children of God. I really hope we can keep things going like this. I love being in a place where we can help a lot of people. But it's all from the work of my awesome companion. It's great working with him!

But things are going really great for me. I'm doing good in health and I'm pumped up to do missionary work. I also enjoy the zone. It's got a lot of really funny missionaries in it. I really can't complain about anything. I just plan on enjoying every day that I have here.

It's really crazy to look back to where I was at a year and a half ago. I've grown a lot in the mission and really had the chance to experience a conversion. I've had a testimony for years, but it'd never really been a conversion to Christ until I got the chance to be here. Christ really taught me how to follow Him and that he is the most important thing in life. Nothing else comes before Him, and I'll show that I know and believe that through my actions. And I've experienced so much peace and happiness through following Him. It's amazing how much people seek happiness in life, but God chose to give me the only true way to find a complete happiness. It's through this Gospel. I had the blessing of being born in the Church, but I had to learn that for myself. And the mission has helped me learn that more than any other experience in my life (except for maybe the diligent teaching and example that my parents have given me since the day I was born). But I just want to thank everyone who's helped me get here and is supporting me so that I can be here. I love you all and I'm eternally grateful for the sacrifices that you all have done for me. I truly know that Christ is my Savior and the only true way to happiness. And that the way to Christ is found in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Well, I love you all and really hope that you're well. Best of luck in this week!
Elder Seth Prestwich

No comments:

Post a Comment